Are you an expert in digital advertising? Do you understand the key principles of implementing effective SEM and PPC campaigns?
If so, you might be the ideal candidate for this position. As a PPC and SEM management expert at PPC Masterminds, you will have countless opportunities for both personal and professional growth. We work with clients in a variety of industries to help them generate conversions.
Our company is searching for a marketing expert to help us achieve our goal of providing our clients with innovative, effective, and modern PPC and Search Engine Marketing services. Our clients count on us to help them increase relevant traffic, increase conversions, lower cost/acquisition and maximize their return on investment.
If you believe you can help us do exactly that, then we would love to hear from you!
About PPC Masterminds
At PPC Masterminds, we pride ourselves on delivering best in class PPC marketing services to our clients. We use effective marketing strategies and powerful technology to ensure that we are able to get our clients the conversion rates that they need.
Our areas of specialization include:
- PPC Management: Our Google Ads and Analytics experts make it easier for us to create highly effective PPC campaigns for businesses in any industry.
- Web Analytics: We concentrate on using the data provided by analytics to create actionable insight reports for lead generation and targeting.
- SEO: We are a leading search engine optimization company in the Los Angeles area. We have years of experience in implementing effective SEO strategies to help company websites rank highly.
- Web Design: Web design is an incredibly underappreciated aspect of digital marketing. We specialize in creating website designs which encourage conversions and are SEO-friendly.
SEM/PPC Job Description
We are searching for an experienced PPC and SEM management expert to join our team at PPC Masterminds.
The person that fills this role should have a complete understanding of Pay Per Click, Search Engine Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization best practices. Additionally, you should understand how to adjust campaigns based on analytics in order to ensure that our clients are able to experience an optimized ROI.
As a qualified candidate, you should be comfortable managing multiple, high-budget ad campaigns in a fast-paced environment. You should be able to communicate with clients to understand their goals and create an effective campaign to help them realize those goals. Moreover, the chosen candidate should always be ready and willing to learn from fellow team members.
As a PPC and SEM management specialist at PPC Masterminds, you will have a variety of important responsibilities, including:
- Communicating with clients to develop an effective PPC strategy that both meets their marketing budget and helps them realize their goals.
- Overseeing the implementation and management of PPC campaigns. This includes actively monitoring the performance of your campaigns and using data from analytics to constantly tweak campaigns in order to maximize ROI. Weekly optimizations.
- Report the performance of your campaigns and compare the performance to set goals such as expected ROI.
- Optimize campaigns based on current digital marketing trends.
- Perform extensive market research to help optimize your campaigns.
- Work with designers to test new designs for landing pages and advertisements.
- Write effective and engaging ad copy.
These tasks, in addition to other duties, are the main focus of this position. The qualified candidate should be comfortable with and have experience in performing these tasks effectively and efficiently.
Desired PPC/SEM Expert Qualifications
Eligible candidates should, ideally, have the following qualifications:
- You should have at least 3 years of experience managing paid ad campaigns across a variety of platforms, such as Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- You understand how to use data from analytics to increase the efficacy of your ad campaigns.
- Experience working with platforms other than AdWords. This includes platforms like Bing Ads and Facebook.
- Social media marketing experience preferred.
- Having experience with supplemental online marketing tools like MailChimp and Unbounce is a huge plus.
- You’re comfortable juggling multiple campaigns at the same time.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- You’re able to quickly adapt to the constantly changing landscape of the digital advertising industry.
- You have the ability to create engaging copy.
- You have a complete understanding of website conversion metrics (e.g. CPC, CPM, CTR, etc.)
- Familiarity with HTML and web design is a plus.
If you possess these qualifications, we encourage you to contact us today about the PPC and SEM management specialist position. Please include a resume, cover letter, and any additional information that is relevant to your experience and qualifications. We are incredibly excited to hear from you!
PPC Masterminds is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.